Transform Your Company
Learn the secrets to great company culture and start putting your people first.
Company culture affects everything in your organization—from how your team interacts to how you handle a crisis. We’re ready to help you build the strong culture you need.
Get the frameworks, templates, and strategies you need, straight from the company voted one of the “Best Places to Work in America.”
Make your company a better place to work
Engage your employees
Strong company culture reduces burnout and increases retention.
Clarify your communication
A clear message keeps your whole team on the same page, moving in the same direction.
Share your vision
Defining your shared focus aligns your company toward True North.
Actionable insights to grow your company
• 8 modules covering the cornerstones of great company culture
• 65+ minutes of lessons in 4K video
• 11 pages of downloadable templates and guides to help build your team
• Memorable frameworks for growing your culture
• Real stories and examples from more than a decade of leadership
Here's what you'll learn
- Course Introduction (0:36)
- Module 1: Core Values and Core Focus (13:07)
- Module 2: Hiring the Right People (11:47)
- Module 3: Onboarding and Training (6:40)
- Module 4: Build Your Company (8:06)
- Module 5: Build Your People (6:36)
- Module 6: Company Alignment (6:25)
- Module 7: Planning Your Company Calendar (6:27)
- Module 8: Remote Work (10:02)
Meet your guide
Hi! I'm John T. Meyer, CEO and co-founder of Lemonly.
After more than a decade spent building small businesses and growing teams, I’m taking what we’ve learned about company culture and sharing it with other leaders—all in one place.
I’m excited to help others learn how to avoid our mistakes and take advantage of opportunities to design world-class company culture.
Find your unfair advantage
Your customers and clients want you to have a strong company culture. Hear stories of how Lemonly’s culture has been our “unfair advantage” in the marketplace.
Homework you'll love doing
Download the actual templates and frameworks we use to structure and assess different aspects of our company culture. You’ll love ’em.
Learn directly from our CEO
Join the community of other business leaders who are passionate about company culture. You can even bring your comments, questions, and ideas directly to John. (He’ll nerd out with you. Trust us.)